Foods Good For Your EyesJanuary 30, 2018
Fresh Unripe Green Plantain MealFebruary 12, 2018
- 1 head of Broccoli cut up into 1 inch sizes
- 1 cup of picked Baby Spinach wash clean with water
- 4 Medium size of fresh Tomatoes cut up into 2 or 4 halves
- 1 Small can of Beans or home cooked brown beans
- 3 Teaspoon of extra-virgin olive oil
- Half Teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 Cloves of garlic minced
- 1 Teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash of sea salt
- Place a large fry pan on fire add 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Heat up for 1 minute, pour in cut up Broccoli.
- Tossing in the pan, allow to cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, balance olive oil, sea salt, pepper, garlic and beans
- Tossing all together, allow to cook for a further 1 minute.
- Remove and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Mix in the lemon juice before serving the vegetables.
Enjoy with a dish of boiled brown rice, ofada rice, steamed red potatoes or roasted salmon.